Because information this useful should be free.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back!

I'm back! In my time off I've found myself doing all sorts of reading on all sorts of things. The most valuable idea I've acted upon is learning about yourself. You're going to be living with yourself your whole life, seems the most relevant information to absorb to me. I've decided to move the focus from this blog from the purely scientific, to the journey through the scientific and the artistic.... with a bit of a brain bias. As you may or may not know, I have been studying neuroscience very intensely for especially the last couple years, I've read tons of scientific articles, more than your typical grad student (if the syllabuses I've been reading are any indication), and have learned about the brains mechanisms to deal with stress, to neural effects of gambling and everything between. I still find it as relevant and intriguing as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment